NEELA VERMEIRE CRÉATIONS
NEELA VERMEIRE CRÉATIONS
Neela Vermeire Creations understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.neelavermeire.com (Our Site) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
The law on data protection, based on the General Data Protection Regulation sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. This may be when you have ticked a box to receive regular communications from us in a paper or electronic document or on our website.
When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service.
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
When do we collect personal data?
• When you make contact, request a service or ask to be put on a mailing list
• When you engage with us through social media.
• When you contact us by any means to make enquiries, including our contact form unless you opt out from being contacted in writing.
What sort of personal data do we collect?
• For an enquiry: your name, email and mobile number and any other information you share with us.
• Details of your interactions with us such as with our website, email and social media.
• Copies of documents you provide us.
• Your comments regarding our services.
• Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
How and why do we use your personal data?
If you wish to change how we use your data, you will find details in the ‘What are your rights?’ section below.
Remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for.
Here’s how we’ll use your personal data and why:
• To perform any duty we’ve agreed with you. If we don’t collect your personal data during this process, we won’t be able to provide the required services and comply with our obligations.
• To respond to your queries or complaints. Handling the information you sent enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
• To protect our business from fraud and other illegal activities. We will do all of this as part of our legitimate interest.
• With your consent, we will use your personal data to keep you informed by email, web, text, telephone as relevant, about relevant products and services.
Of course, you are free to opt out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Records of orders, payments and invoices will be kept for the duration required by law.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not share personal data with any unrelated third parties.
How we protect your personal data?
We know how much data security matters to all our clients. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it. Our computers and mobile devices are all password protected. Our servers use an encrypted platform to provide enhanced security.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and constantly review our security.
What are your rights over personal data?
An overview of your rights
You have the right to request:
• Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
• The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
• The right to deletion, for example when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no
legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to
an end (such as the end of a warranty).
• That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Neela Vermeire Creations
11 bis rue d'Edimbourg